Born in 9. February 1983, Tallinn, Estonia
2016 - 2019
Tallinn University Haapsalu College - Handicraft Technology and Design
(Diploma of applied higher education, cum laude)
Multidisciplinary programme with focus in product design. Took part of practical and theoretical courses as drawing, theory of colors, basics of composition, graphic design bases, design software, 3D modeling, construction planning, material teachings, traditional woodwork technology etc.
2013 - 2015
Estonian Academy of Arts Open Academy
Advanced training "Classical Painting" lectured by Mari Roosvalt, Aapo Pukk, Sirje-Liisa Eelma, Tiina Tammetalu, Maarit Murka, Mall Nukke, Saskia Järve and others.
2014 - ...
Plumbr - Designer and front-end developer
2009 - 2014
Webmedia Group AS / Nortal AS - front-end developer
- 25.04 - 15.05.2019 Tartu Young Art Exhibition and Auction (spring), Tartu Centre for Creative Industries, Tartu
- 23.09 - 05.10.2016 Tartu Young Art Exhibition and Auction (autumn), Tartu Centre for Creative Industries, Tartu
- 14.05 - 19.06.2016 Spring Exhibition. The 16th annual exhibition of the Estonian Artists’ Association. Tallinn Art Hall, Tallinn
- 27.04 - 17.05.2016 Tartu Young Art Exhibition and Auction (spring), Tartu Centre for Creative Industries, Tartu
- 01.04 - 22.05.2016 The exhibition of the Estonian Painters’ Association "CHANGING AND UNCHANGEABLE". The Museum of New Art (MONA), Pärnu
- 18.03 - 30.04.2015 Estonian Academy of Arts "Classical Painting" students group exhibition “Trap”. MäSu gallery, Tallinn
- 14.03 - 19.04.2015 The exhibition of the Estonian Painters’ Association "CONTINUITY AND NOVELTY: Estonian Contemporary Painting". The Museum of New Art (MONA), Pärnu
Contest and awards
- 2018 September Nominee of the Bruno Product Design Award, with physiotherapy equipment Upik.
- email: email@example.com
- skype: gerth.kuusk
- mobile: +372 520 0416